Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ornaments from a Friend

 Happy Tuesday evening everybody! Are you getting excited or overwhelmed about now? Five days until Christmas. I can't believe it!

This isn't going to be a long post. Just something I want to share with you.
One of my best friends from Mill Spring North Carolina made these beautiful ornaments for me, so I just had to share with you. Aren't they beautiful? They are just empty clear ornament balls filled with rolled up strips of double sided scrapbook paper. A big bow added to the top with a ribbon to hang it on the tree.

My friend is so talented..........That I just want to
share some of the things she has made. She creates
on a daily basis. I get overwhelmed when I visit
her. Bonnie is on a whole different level than I am.
Please check out her blog and you will see for yourself............Here it is:

Bonnie McLain
http://lovelightandpeacebonnie.blogspot.com 

Thank you all so much for coming back time after time to check out new ideas that I have created with the help of other. What do I mean by that? If it weren't for the challenges, I feel I may fall by the waste side and not be pushing myself to the limit. I really do love what I do, and you all make that possible. Please come back soon. Don't forget to become a follower! I would like to have at least 100 followers by January 30th. Please help me accomplish this? Thanks in advance. I'll see you back here on Thursday. Be Blessed, Brenda