Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ornaments from a Friend

 Happy Tuesday evening everybody! Are you getting excited or overwhelmed about now? Five days until Christmas. I can't believe it!

This isn't going to be a long post. Just something I want to share with you.
One of my best friends from Mill Spring North Carolina made these beautiful ornaments for me, so I just had to share with you. Aren't they beautiful? They are just empty clear ornament balls filled with rolled up strips of double sided scrapbook paper. A big bow added to the top with a ribbon to hang it on the tree.

My friend is so talented..........That I just want to
share some of the things she has made. She creates
on a daily basis. I get overwhelmed when I visit
her. Bonnie is on a whole different level than I am.
Please check out her blog and you will see for yourself............Here it is:

Bonnie McLain
http://lovelightandpeacebonnie.blogspot.com 

Thank you all so much for coming back time after time to check out new ideas that I have created with the help of other. What do I mean by that? If it weren't for the challenges, I feel I may fall by the waste side and not be pushing myself to the limit. I really do love what I do, and you all make that possible. Please come back soon. Don't forget to become a follower! I would like to have at least 100 followers by January 30th. Please help me accomplish this? Thanks in advance. I'll see you back here on Thursday. Be Blessed, Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment