Friday, December 2, 2011

Pretty Poinsettias

Wow! I really love this card. One reason is, this is my favorite Christmas flower. Another reason is, the story behind this beautiful flower, which in all reality is not a flower at all. Look up the story of the poinsettia. It will fill you with the warmth of the Christmas season.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday. Remember, keep those creative juices flowing!

Please go to http://www.pileiton.blogspot.com/ this is where I get a lot of the challenges I enter.

I entered this card in these challenges:
CraftYourPassion...................Tis the Season
WhoopsiDaisy.................
ColourCreate...............
ABC challenge.........E is for
SouthernGirlschallenge.........Ribbon Madness
Thepapershelter...........Anything Goes
Addicted to stamps............Christmas card
Stamptacular Sunday.............Anything Christmas
Hidinginmycraftroom........Any Holiday
Make it Monday.........Anything Goes
StampingwiththeDragon.......Anything Goes
Clearly istamp................Christmas
HippitywithIppity...........Embossing
Victorine Originals.........Ribbon