Saturday, January 14, 2012

Keep in Touch

Good morning everyone! Can you believe another week has passed? Where does the time go? I look back and I don't see anything I've accomplished................. I know I have, or I wouldn't be typing this blog right now.LOL!

This card that I'm posting today is of an image that I power stamped while I was in Pennsylvania. Several of us stampers from all over the map get together twice a year and we do nothing but stamp, scrap, shop, eat and sleep. It's pretty much done in that order too!LOL..................You ladies out there will have to help me out with who this stamp is made by. I just stamped a couple of pages and I wasn't thinking of who the company was. Sorry ladies...............Well, anyway! I like this card because of the retro look. Browns and pinks together are two of my favorite color couples. I hope you will like it too! Feel free to comment and let me know what company sells this stamp.    

Thank you all for visiting me on this cold Saturday morning. Yes, I said cold.............LOL!  We're not used to this cold weather here in Ga. Okay, I'll be back in a couple of days. I'm going to get me a cup of coffee and warm up a bit. Hugs Brenda

Challenges:
The Kraft Journal http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/ ................Favorite Colors
Lexi"s Creations http://lexiscreations.blogspot.com/ ...............Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/ ................Anything Goes
Stamps R us http://stampsruschallenges.blogspot.com/ ..............Anything Goes
Bearly Mine http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com/ ...............Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday http://www.toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ ................Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the image Brenda.
    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super image. A lovely simple card and great colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card I love the colour combo and the bottle top, thanks for joining us at Lexi'screations this week, hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun stamp and pink and brown is one of my favorite color combos! Thanks for linking up your creation to The Kraft Journal this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Great JOB!!
    Thanks for joining at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great colour combo. I love how you've used that bottlecap too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fabulous creation I love that image the colours and design it look super, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely image! And I love the way you've used the pink and brown. Very eye catching. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us Challenges. I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink & Brown are my fave too. Love your image, but I've not seen it before. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday, we've got a new sketch challenge starting today. We'd love to see you play again this fortnight. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this theme.This one is really good and informative theme to keep in touch.

    gift ideas for men

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scrumptious pink and brown colors combination.I like your image and sentence which is written on your card fantastic sentiment.

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Business Cards

    ReplyDelete