Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Technique

Good morning! I'm glad you decided to join me this morning. I pray everyone is doing well.

I want to share a new technique for me, with you. This is a handmade card using a acetate sharpie marker technique.

This particular card recipe is as follows....................

Green card stock base
layered with purple
layered with a design paper punched with a border punch
white card stock ran through the cuttlebug machine with the polka dot cuttlebug embossing folder
acetate ran through the cuttlebug with the leaf cuttlebug embossing folder
color inside of leaf with sharpie marker
ribbon and sentiment added


This is really a very nice handmade card. Give it a try. I think you will like the look of this card. The picture doesn't do this card justice. If you decide to make this card, please let me know how it turned out and what you think. Even if you do something different, let me know. We all share and help each other, right? Well anyway, I love popping in for a few minutes to share this with you. Take care and have a great day. Hugs Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Brenda! I love the colors and how the leaves pop. I will certainly try this technique!

    Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, Brenda! I love the colors and how the leaves pop. I will certainly try this technique!

    Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete
  3. This handmade card look so nice and creative.It all are so different like color combinations and other many different things are so creative.I really enjoy this blog

    gift ideas for men

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, I found your website on LinkedIn. We have very similar styles in paper crafting. I will enjoy using several of your ideas. Have a great scrapping day!!

    ReplyDelete