Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fun with my baby girl!

Happy! Happy! Sunday everybody! I hope your weekend is going well? As it's coming to a close, I'm getting a little bit sad because I know that my time with my baby girl is also coming to a close.

We were able to get a little playtime in. My daughter is always telling me that she doesn't have a creative bone in her body, but I beg to differ. This is the card she made all on her own. I think she did a wonderful job. Don't you? I'm hoping we'll get in a little more playtime tonight, before our favorite show comes on t.v. ( Once Upon A Time )

My two daughters have tried to get me interested in this show for a couple of weeks now. I just couldn't get into it. There was too much jumping around, so my daughter rented it through hulu to catch me up on the episodes. Now I know what it's all about and I love it! They said I would, once I knew what was going on.

Well she is fixing a wonderful meal ( white chili ) for supper. I better get off of here and see if I can help with anything.

I will try and upload the card I made during our playtime tomorrow. But until then, have a great night and thank you so much for stopping by. Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment