Friday, February 3, 2012

With Sympathy

Happy Friday Everyone! I hope your week went well and you enjoyed the beautiful weather we had here in the south. I really feel for those of you that are having all that snow. I do like snow, but that's only because I have never had to live in it. I would probably feel differently if I had to deal with it on a daily basis.

Now, on a sad note. My daughter Jess woke me up this morning with the news that her beast friend James ; his dad lost his battle with cancer early this morning. I know you don't know them, but please say a prayer for this family. This Father left behind a wife and two or three children. I only knew James because he has been my daughter's school mate and friend since first grade. I do know there is a young one still at home. Anyway, that's beside the point. Please pray that God will help them through this trying time.

I made this handmade card because I didn't have any on hand. I guess that's something I need to think about keeping in stock. We never know when we might need one. I don't know if this will be going into any challenges, but we will see. That's not important to me right now anyway. Just wanted to share.

Thank you all for stopping by today! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment