Thursday, March 22, 2012

Recycled Greetings............A Side Step Card

Hi everyone, I hope your day is going well? I have a new project I want to share with you.

I came across the instructions and tutorial on how to make a step card. I've done one before, but it's been a while and I couldn't find my instructions.
How to Make the Side Step Card.
http://www.shellysimages.com/side-step-card.html
This side step card that I've done, has a twist to it.

 My aunt gave me a whole stack of new bought greeting cards. I didn't want to get rid of them, so I was looking for a way to use them. This side step card is what I came up with. My aunt's birthday was just a few days ago, so I gave her one of her cards back. She loved it! She couldn't believe it was one I had recycled.

I'm so glad you visited today. Don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment on the Blog Candy Giveaway page for a chance to win. Check it out! Hugs Brenda