Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Time for Pumpkins, Black Cats and Spiders

Happy Sunday everyone! Today is the second day into Fall. I love this time of year, when it starts getting cooler, the chrysanthemums are blooming and the pumpkins are out. I actually want to be outside more, this time of year. So in saying that, I thought I would make a set of Handmade Halloween cards.

These cute Halloween cards were so simple, I'll have a ton of these done in no time!

Well, that's all I've got to say today. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to Have Fun!

2 comments:

  1. These cards look so cute!!! The color combo it's perfect!!
    Hugs, Pau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color scheme on these cards is one of my favorites. The fall colors are so rich. The cards turned out so pretty, and your papers and the matting - just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete