Sunday, September 2, 2012

Birthday Stash

Happy Sunday morning everyone! Today I have a handmade card to share with you that I made just last night. I was looking through my stash of cards and realized I was getting low on my Birthday Cards.

This is a pleating technique I have never done before. I have always loved seeing them on cards, but have never attempted to make one of these medallions.

I used my scor pal to put the pleats in the paper across the top and to make the pleats for the medallions I only used my scor pal for scoring my card base. I have never used it to make pleats. Don't ask me why! It's crazy I know! I have all these crafty tools and I never use them to their potential.

Like I've said many times before! I'm trying to get out of my box. I owe a lot of my venturing out of my box to my blogger friends. I see all of these beautiful things that you all have created and it makes me want to try and do it too! Thank you to all that have inspired me.

I wish you all a blessed Sunday. Thank you for stopping by. Hugs Brenda






Challenges entered
1.) http://365cards.blogspot.com ................Pick two patterned paper
2.) http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com ..............Card sketch