Tuesday, February 26, 2013

An Alice in Wonderland feel to it!

Hello all! I hope your week is going great! It is very rainy and muggy here in the out skirts of Savannah Ga.
I'm ready for the rain to go away and come another day. LOL

Well, since it's been raining a lot lately, I've had a chance to play some. This handmade card has an Alice in Wonderland feel to it. See what you think?



This card was done, using a white card stock base, layered with black. Then a red, black and white designer scrapbook paper was layered onto that. I stamped a little swirly background onto the designer paper. I punched a flower out of polka dot designer paper, added a couple of buttons in the center to complete the flower, then the ribbon was added. I made the bow using the Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker.

I tell you, using this tool to make my bows, has made my life so much easier. We all can use a little help with things, right ladies? And gentlemen too, I might add! Sorry men, I didn't mean to leave you out The Craft-DeeBowz bow maker can do that for you too! Just click the bow making tool in the top left hand corner of this page and it will take you right to it.

Thank you for taking a few minutes to pay me a visit. Have a great week. Hugs Brenda


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Your beautiful bow is the perfect finishing touch to this card.

    ReplyDelete