Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blog Hop.............Valentine theme!


Hi everyone, I am so excited to be a part of this beautiful Design Team with Craft-Dee Bowz. This is my very first at being a part of a design team other than just being a guest designer.

 welcome to the first Craft-Dee Bowz Blog Hop. This months blog hop is featuring a Valentine theme. If you hopped here by way of ( Craft-Dee Bowz ) then you are in the right place!! Otherwise you might wish to start at the Craft-Dee BowZ  blog to become eligible for a Craft-Dee BowZ tool and a spool of beautiful ribbon

Once you have started at Craft-Dee Bowz, and then to my blog, your next hop should be Patti.







My project or creation, is this beautiful mini scrapbook/photo album. I'm just sharing a couple of pictures of the pages. I have a multiple loop bow on the front cover of my album and on the inside I have a single loop and a double loop bow, using the Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker. I just have to tell you how easy it was making these bows. I have never had so much fun at making bows until now. With the Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker, you can make multiple sizes and loops. It's a wonderful tool! I love mine!

 Oh! Did I mention that my album is made up of paper bags, red and white popcorn bags at that! Just thought you would like to know!

Please leave a comment? Show everyone the love!

Thank you all for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the  Craft-Dee BowZ  blog for details of this Blog Hop!  Your next hop is  Patti’s blog