Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blog Hop.............Valentine theme!


Hi everyone, I am so excited to be a part of this beautiful Design Team with Craft-Dee Bowz. This is my very first at being a part of a design team other than just being a guest designer.

 welcome to the first Craft-Dee Bowz Blog Hop. This months blog hop is featuring a Valentine theme. If you hopped here by way of ( Craft-Dee Bowz ) then you are in the right place!! Otherwise you might wish to start at the Craft-Dee BowZ  blog to become eligible for a Craft-Dee BowZ tool and a spool of beautiful ribbon

Once you have started at Craft-Dee Bowz, and then to my blog, your next hop should be Patti.







My project or creation, is this beautiful mini scrapbook/photo album. I'm just sharing a couple of pictures of the pages. I have a multiple loop bow on the front cover of my album and on the inside I have a single loop and a double loop bow, using the Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker. I just have to tell you how easy it was making these bows. I have never had so much fun at making bows until now. With the Craft-Dee Bowz bow maker, you can make multiple sizes and loops. It's a wonderful tool! I love mine!

 Oh! Did I mention that my album is made up of paper bags, red and white popcorn bags at that! Just thought you would like to know!

Please leave a comment? Show everyone the love!

Thank you all for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the  Craft-Dee BowZ  blog for details of this Blog Hop!  Your next hop is  Patti’s blog  

22 comments:

  1. Brenda, Your album is really a special creation. Love the different bows you've used throughout the album. What a great job you've done on the album and the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making books! I am so inspired by your's. it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda,
    What a lovely, bow-licious little album. I'm sure you'll fill it with heartfelt memories.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first DT gig. The album is wonderful and I can't believe it is made out of paper bags! The bows are lovely accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, how clever and beautiful this is! Love how you put bows in different places and it's just such a nice crisp looking book (and paper bags??? who-da thunk?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your DT! I love the multi-loop bow, it's gorgeous! What a great project for Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red and white popcorn bag idea for your mini album! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous album Brenda! Your bows look fabulous! Congrats on your DT! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your album is awesome and all the bows you created make it even more wonderful. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some great looking bags! Wonderful album with gorgeous ribbons. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super project Brenda and recycled too! Great idea and beautifully coordinated too. The bows are gorgeous - especially the one on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful mini, love the use of bows on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the album with all of the beautiful and different bows! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the album. The bow definitely adds a nice touch. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe, what a beautiful album. The bows set it off just wonderfully. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great mini-album, can't believe it's made from bags. Sooo cool

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great album Brenda. Love the sharp red, black, and white color combo! And the neat little "hinges" between the pages! And the bow are great too - of course!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brenda I love it. How clever to use the popcorn bags. Your bows are out of this world Perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty album, the bows are great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great little album, Brenda. All the bows are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful project, Brenda. Such sweet colors, and the bows are cute!

    ReplyDelete