Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album

Hi everyone! Can you believe it?..............Summer is almost gone already! I hope you all are enjoying family and friends during this time and making lots of memories.

I've really been enjoying my grandchildren and it's kind of sad to realize they will be back in school soon, then I want be able to spend as much time with them.

Today I want to share a first! I have never created a toilet paper roll mini album before today. I had a lot of scrap pieces of paper and ribbon and a lot of this and that, so I thought I would put it to good use.











I have several bows in this album, all of the bows are created using the Craft Dee Bowz bow maker. If you would like information on or how to order this wonderful tool, please check out http://craft-deebowz.blogspot.com  Thank you for stopping by. I hope I have inspired you to be creative in some way today! Hugs Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Brenda. I have been wanting to make a toilet paper roll album for ages. Thanks for the new inspiration. Nathaly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Nathaly. It always makes me happy when I inspire someone. Go create, Just have fun with it! Hugs

      Delete
  2. This is really cute, and I love all the embellies that you added!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was my first and I really had fun creating it!

      Delete