Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Favorite Things Exchange!

Good morning everyone, Happy October! I just wanted to take a minute this morning and share with you, all of the goodies I received from My Favorite Things Exchange

This is a blog I stumbled upon and I have been in-grossed ever since. I signed up for an exchange where you were to send an item or items that were your favorite things to craft with. It was a $ 5.00 minimum and there were six members in each group including you, so you actually only had to send out five. I had so much fun and it was exciting to receive all the different crafting things. My favorite that I sent out were, Buttons and Bling. Below, are all the items I received.


As always, thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day! Hugs Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the idea of craft swaps. I've had tons of friends do them before, and might try participating some day!

    ReplyDelete