Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere!..........Craft-Dee Bowz design team challenge.

Good morning everyone. What a nice brisk cool morning it is. I'm sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer. Yum!

As you know, I'm on the design team over at Craft-DeeBowz and our challenge was to create anything but a card and use the colors black, orange and purple. Well, I sort of went off the normal grid and created a home decor item. My secret sister from church gave me a small artificial fall floral arrangement, so I decided to make it a little more festive for Halloween. I added raffia, wire and K& Co. pumpkins on skewers. Everything that was added to this arrangement can be easily taken out, once Halloween is over. Let's not forget about the bow I added. It was created using the Craft-DeeBowz bow maker and three different colored ribbons.

Don't forget about the Craft-DeeBowz Blog Hop coming up Oct. 9th at 10 p.m. est.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful creative day! Hugs Brenda




6 comments:

  1. Brenda, what a gorgeous arrangement. The pumpkins are great as an added element and that bow really finishes it off perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now put down that coffee with the pumpkin spice creamer!! What a tease! Brenda, this centerpiece speaks Fall in every way. The bow with all the different ribbons is just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love me some pumpkin spice coffee! Thanks Donna! Hugs

      Delete