Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere!..........Craft-Dee Bowz design team challenge.

Good morning everyone. What a nice brisk cool morning it is. I'm sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer. Yum!

As you know, I'm on the design team over at Craft-DeeBowz and our challenge was to create anything but a card and use the colors black, orange and purple. Well, I sort of went off the normal grid and created a home decor item. My secret sister from church gave me a small artificial fall floral arrangement, so I decided to make it a little more festive for Halloween. I added raffia, wire and K& Co. pumpkins on skewers. Everything that was added to this arrangement can be easily taken out, once Halloween is over. Let's not forget about the bow I added. It was created using the Craft-DeeBowz bow maker and three different colored ribbons.

Don't forget about the Craft-DeeBowz Blog Hop coming up Oct. 9th at 10 p.m. est.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful creative day! Hugs Brenda