Friday, January 17, 2014

Featuring..............A Bow For Mama!

Hi everyone! As I posted a couple of weeks ago, I received a cute and sweet button tree as a Christmas gift.  It was created for me, because I'm a breast cancer survivor. I was so moved by this gift, that I decided to feature this Artisan. Below, is a picture of the one that was created just for me.



 I was so touched, that I want to feature her business. I asked if I could put in an order for a particular color in Red, White and Pink, for Valentine's Day. Below is what she created.




Shirley Ann..........is the Artisan of A Bow For Mama.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ABowForMama

A Bow For Mama is an online shop destination for trend setting decor and beautiful, high quality home and business decorations. With a special focus on tree topper bows for the Christmas season, A Bow For Mama offers the best in holiday decor! 
(A Bow For Mama will have a special news announcement in just a few months regarding new merchandise, so stop by the shop often to see whats new!)


Please visit her shop and check out all of the beautiful things she creates. I'm sure she'll take special orders of her bows and the adorable button trees. This tree can actually be created with any theme in mind.
Thank you for your visit today. Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment