Friday, February 28, 2014

Children's Journals

Hi everyone! Well, the month of February is on it's way out and March is on it's way in. I hope lovely green trees and beautiful flowers are on the way soon. Don't you?

My post tonight is on the cute journals I created for my grandchildren. They are always drawing and writing, so I thought they would enjoy having their very own journal, created especially for them. They absolutely loved them! It made my heart glad!
The journals are made from those black and white marble notebooks that a lot of the kids have to use in school. I used misc. stickers and scraps of designer paper.

I just had to share how cute they turned out. Thanks for the visit! Hugs Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Oh Brenda I love these kids journals! I have a lot of projects I'd like to do for Atlea right, but this is getting added to the list. He can't write yet of course, but he does love to color. (I make to do lists every day and often Atlea asks me to write down his "work" too, which is usually "hug daddy" "kiss daddy" "play with trains." Lol. This would be a perfect way to remember all the cute things he does/says!) Thanks for posting this. So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I'm glad you like them. They were real easy to do, since I had a little of this and a little of that. Riley and Braelynn really loved them too! That was worth it all!

      Delete