Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Hello........Simple but Sweet Card

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed the tutorial Mini Book by Susan Cucumber, I posted a couple of days ago. I don't have the web page, but if you google it, that's how I found it. I thought it would be good to put on a scrapbook page to put extra photos or journaling. What do you think?

It's been so pretty the last couple of days, that I've been in the mood to work out in the shop. I noticed I was low on get well, sympathy, birthday or just happy hello cards, so I've been working to get stocked up. This card I'm posting today is just a simple but a sweet and happy hello card.

This is such a cute and simple card, you can create several of these in a snap. Those of you may remember I love buttons and I have tons of all colors, so I'm trying to use up some of my stash.

On this card, I'm letting the embossing folder do most of the work.

I used this small happy hello from Stampin-Up. I used yarn and a small flower punch to give just a little extra embellishment.

Thank you for stopping by. Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment