Saturday, April 26, 2014

Buttons, Buttons and More Buttons!

Hi everyone! I just want to take few minutes and share what my secret sister from church, gave to me. She gave me several things, from card stock, clay pots with sunflowers painted on them, filled with Lindor chocolates and an Air wick automatic spray air freshener..............But the most favorite thing was the button organizer filled with jars of buttons of all sizes and all colors. I feel like a kid in a candy store. I can't wait to play with them! Oh! By the way, did I tell you how much I love buttons? Lol




Isn't it neat? I just love everything!

Thank you for stopping by and allowing me to share what I was blessed with from my secret sister!         Hugs Brenda

1 comment:

  1. OH! MY! WORD! I am feeling slightly envious over here! (Even though I had an amazing secret sis too!) The button tray is so neat! It's such a great idea and who can't use a few more buttons??

    ReplyDelete