Sunday, April 13, 2014

Round Two of Cards



It's Sunday, and what a beautiful Sunday it is! The sun is shining, the birds are singing and probably most of you are watching the Masters Golf Tournament.

I just want to share real quick, round two of my cards for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life. Since I'm doing a mass production of these cards, I've had to keep it some what simple, but nice of course. The base of this card is embossed using the cuttlebug embossing folder, layered with a stripe of yellow and designer paper. I also used an ek success punched butterfly and raised oval punch out to give dimension, along with three pink pearls.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a great week! Hugs Brenda

Challenges entered:
challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk
4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk
clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.co.uk
fattastictuesday.blogspot.co.uk
www.craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk
imagination-craftschallenges.blogspot.co.uk
www.onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca
fairytale-challengeblog.blogspot.com