Monday, September 5, 2016

Stampin' Up Thoughtful Branches Series Week Two

Make and Take Monday

Hello everyone, and Happy Labor Day! It's Monday and you know what that means? Yes, make and take Monday! I'm still sharing some projects done with the Thoughtful Branches stamp set. Even though you can't purchase it anymore, I still want to share two or three more projects to create with this set. These projects will be for those who have the set. Just to give you some inspiration.

Don't forget, the New Fall/Winter Holiday Catalog is out! If you don't have a Stampin' Up demonstrator, I would love to earn your business. Check out my online store 2peasinapod. If you purchase $ 25.00 or more, I will send you an extra little something from me.






Supplies used:

Thoughtful Branches stamp set
Whisper white card stock
Stamp pads;
Tip Top Taupe
Dapper Denim
Crushed Curry
Cajun Craze
Rose Red
Oval Template ( for blue oval sky )
Stipple Brush  ( ground cover using Tip Top Taupe, Crushed Curry, and Cajun Craze )

Thank you, for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy trying this project. Have a blessed day! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment