Monday, September 19, 2016

Stampin' Up Thoughtful Branches Series Week Four

Make and Take Monday

Hello everyone! This is our final week of the Thoughtful Branches series. Next week I will start a Christmas series, from the 2016-2017 Fall/Winter catalog.

Everyone that knows me, knows my favorite flower is the Sunflower. Well, the other day I was on Pinterest, and I came across this sunflower made with the thoughtful branches set. Here is my take on it, changing a few things to make it my own.

Supplies Used:
Chocolate chip, Whisper White, Old Olive card stock
Delightful Dijon, Crushed Curry, ink pads
Chocolate Chip marker
Thoughtful Branches and Die Bundle ( no longer available to order )
Brown button ( from my stash )

If you do not have a Stampin Up Demonstrator and would like to order any of these items, with the exclusion of the Thoughtful Branches bundle, I would love to earn your business. Check out my online store 2peasinapod.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed week! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment