Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friendships of Lavender and Lace...........

Hello all my blogger friends! Here's a card I worked on for a challenge on another blog. I really had fun making this card. Lavenders and purples are my favorite colors. I used cuttlebug, Martha Stewart, and Just Rite products on this card. I also used a piece of floral vellum as an overlay along with lace and lavender ribbon running through it. I have a lot of different colored rose buds that I have made, so I went and looked through my stash and found a lavender one to put on my card..............Thank you for stopping by and allowing me to share this with you.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful....I love everything about it...great job. thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week...hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for joining the lace challenge at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is do delicate and elegant Brenda, absolutely lovely.

    Thank you so much for joing in my Lavender and Lace theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Brenda, love the vellum and the ribbon weaved into it!
    Thanks for entering our Lavender and Lace challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card represent the creativity of your work Its really awesome.
    gift card printer
    PVC cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete