Friday, October 28, 2011

All that sparkles......... may not always be diamonds

It's Friday! Can you believe this week is already gone?

Well, I was doing some blog hopping to find different challenges to work on. I found a few I was interested in, and here's one.

The challenge is black and white with this particular sketch. The other is another color challenge using,black, sparkle, and flowers. I think I covered that! Don't you?

This picture really doesn't do this card justice, because it's not picking up the sparkle of the gems that I put on the flowers or the border.

I really must get a new camera with a higher pixel.
Maybe Santa will bring me one? Ya think? Lol.....

3 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the border punch and the fabulous flowers! Thanks for joining us over at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in our fun at Paper Sundaes this week. Such a lovely design - very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Brenda! Thanks so much for playing in the 365 Cards White Space challenge!
    Aloha, Kim Mc
    365 Cards DT

    ReplyDelete