Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another Recycled Greeting

Hello everyone! Today I have another recycled greeting for you.

As I mentioned before, my aunt gave me a stack of bought greeting cards. I didn't want to throw them away, so I have come up with a series of cards that I will share with you on recycled greeting cards.

This particular card today is a birthday card using four of the same design greeting card. What I have done is, cut out different parts of the card and made it a layered 3D card. I also used my cuttlebug and an embossing folder from Stampin-Up for a background layer. I then stamped happy birthday onto white card stock and layered it onto some of the blue greeting card. I also used pop dots to attach it to the card so it wouldn't be flat on the base of the card. There are lots of layers, but very simple to do.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope this will inspire you to do some recycling too! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment