Friday, November 30, 2012

An Announcement....................Drum Roll Please!

I am so excited to tell you that Donna from Craft-Dee Bowz has asked, if I would like to be on her design team. Of course I said yes! I'm so excited but nervous too. She sounds like a pleasant person and I'm looking forward to working with her and all of the other Design Team Members. Thank you Donna, I hope I make you proud. I just had to share! Go check out her blog. I have uploaded some pictures from her blog, but she has so much more to look at. This wonderful tool allows you to make beautiful bows to adorn all of your beautiful creations!Hugs to all, Brenda


Craft-Dee BowZ

<b>Craft-Dee BowZ</b>
It goes where you go. The dowels store inside! Take it with you to stamp parties too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment