Sunday, November 4, 2012

Time has come..............

Hi, all my blogger friends! I hope your week has gone well and you are enjoying the weekend? It's that time of year when I have to set my clocks back an hour. I hate this time of year! It takes me forrrrr everrrrr to get use to this time change. I didn't have a problem getting up this morning because the sun was shinning in my eyes at 7:30, but I guarantee that when it gets dark at 5: 30, my body will be shutting down for the night. LOL! Yes, Fall is here! Fall is my favorite time of the year, I just don't like the time change.

Okay, I'm off my soap box now! I do have a couple of Handmade Thank You Cards that I want to share with you. I got this idea off of Pinterest. These are very simple and I was able to get a few done in a hurry. I need to get them in the mail tomorrow.

I just wanted to share. I hope you like them and try to make a few for yourself? As always! Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week! Hugs Brenda

Card Recipe
1.) white card stock for card base
2.) scrapbook paper layered onto card base
3.) white card stock stamped with random filigree stamps
4.) burnt sienna ink pad
5.) burnt orange ribbon
6.) brown copic marker for writing Thank you

6 comments:

  1. I love the cards. Also, thanks, so much for the cute card with the goodies. I will enjoy making some cards with the embellishments, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cyndi, you are so welcome. Enjoy them and make something pretty. Hugs Brenda

      Delete
  2. The cards are gorgeous!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula. It's always nice to here feedback. Hugs Brenda

      Delete
  3. Very lovely cards. Looks like it could be a fast make (but they never seem to be a fast one for ME!I'm slow!). Love the colors and I'm with you totally on this time change. Wish they'd pick a time and just leave it alone!!! Hugs and TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mary for stopping by. These really were easy cards. I'm pretty slow too. When I go to stamp club and someone is teaching a new technique or just a card in gereral, I get made at myself because I'm usually one of the last to finish. So don't feel bad as long as you're having fun, right? Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete