Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Be Thankful............

Hello all my blogger friends! I hope your week is going good and you're getting ready for all of the festivities next week.

I am so thankful for all of my family, friends and all of you out there in blogger land.I know I don't know you personally, but I feel we have a common bond, our love of crafting.

I am posting the handmade Thanksgiving card that I am mailing out this week. This is another one of those simple but pretty cards that I came up with. I came across one similar on Pinterest and I tweaked it a bit.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope the rest of your week goes well. Hugs Brenda

 
                                             


4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear friend. I hope you have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simply elegant card. Thanks for sharing, and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so welcome. I like playing and sharing. I hope you and yours had a Happy Thanksgiving.

      Delete