Thursday, May 29, 2014

An Envelope Mini Album............... for A Friend.

Hello and Happy Thursday! I hope your week is going well and you are looking forward to the weekend.
I have been working really hard on this project for a friend. I don't claim to be the best paper crafter out there, but I do hope I can inspire some of you.

I made this particular mini album for a friend, to uplift and encourage her. It's an envelope mini album with lots of places to tuck little messages, pictures, letters or even cards she may receive during this time in her life. I wanted to create this for her, so when she is well, she can look back on where God has brought her from and see all the blessings along the way.

Thank you for stopping by and checking out this project today. Hugs to all! Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - don't know how I missed this one! Love this, and you are braver than I. Have only made a couple of mini books, and nothing ever this elaborate! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this book is so pretty. Love all the embellishments!!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to join Bloglovin?? Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness, Brenda, this is magnificent! What a work of art and love you have made for your friend! She is very lucky to have your friendship and support!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete