Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Winner is!.............

Good Saturday morning everyone! I just want to take a minute to thank the participants of the comment challenge, I had going on for three weeks. Although I'm disappointed with the turn out, I'm very thankful for the ones that did. Now, without prolonging this................Let's have a Drum Roll Please!!!!!!!!! The winner is......................
Congratulations Patti J! Please e-mail me with your address brenda_frame@yahoo.com You have two weeks to claim your prize! Thank you so much for participating with this challenge. Have fun!
Thank you! Have a blessed day! Hugs Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda - OMG! I'm so excited! Thank you, thank you! Will email you right now. Good luck growing your blog, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy for you! It couldn't have happened to a sweeter person! Thank you for entering. Hugs

      Delete
  2. Patti is one of the sweetest people I know and so deserving. She even sent me here to check out your blog. Happy to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dawn, for visiting and becoming a follower. Patti is a very sweet person, she has great insight and doesn't mind sharing. I hope I'm able to inspire you in some way. Hugs

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to dear Patti! I have come to meet you after she told us about her win over on her blog! I am happy to be your newest follower (at least I will be as soon as blogger stops churning and lets me!) and I hope you will stop by and follow me, too, if you like! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darnell, for visiting and becoming a follower. I will be glad to check out your blog and return the favor. I hope I'm able to inspire you in some way. Hugs

      Delete