Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mother's Day Card............and Comment drawing.

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well? Today I wanted to do something a little different and post a Mother's Day Challenge, but my desk top computer will be down for a long while, so I'm using my chrome book to post and it won't let me upload the link tool. If anybody has suggestions on what I can do, it would be much appreciated.  


Now, getting to the good part! Okay, since I can't have a challenge, I'll offer this Poppy Stamp Leafy Sprig Border to the winner. The way I will do this, comment on my blog and become a follower and I'll put your name in the drawing. I'll run this offer from Thurs. May 8, 2014 through Thurs. May 29,2014. I'll announce the winner here on my blog Sat. May 31, 2014.

Don't forget.................the rules are simple!

Make a comment on this post
Become a follower of my blog

That's all there is to it!

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments in advance. Good Luck! Have a blessed weekend and Happy Mother's Day! Hugs Brenda