Saturday, January 7, 2012

For Mom.............

Good Saturday afternoon everyone! I hope your weekend is going well.
I'm sitting here trying to make heads and tails of my desk. LOL!
I shared with you a couple of days ago, about how my desk looked and a little bit of what I was doing. Well, Jess (my daughter ) is being  smart with me ( imagine that ) . She decided that she would make a card of some of the things that she saw on my desk. This is what she came up with. Not bad huh? She was laughing and carrying on about how could I work with all of that stuff (she called it) on my desk. I told her that I wasn't working on a project, just working on embellishments for my projects. Spring is on it's way and I want to be ready for it!

I told Jess that I was going to put this handmade card on my blog. She thought I was kidding! So Jess this one's for you! Now, I'm going to see if there are any challenges I can enter it in?

So I'm off to scan out some challenges to put (my card) from her into.Lol! I love you Jess! You know I do!

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs Brenda

Challenges:
Clean & Simple http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/ ..................Sketch Challenge
If The Shoe Fits.....Scrap it http://iftheshoefitsscrapit.blogspot.com/ ..............Use Up Stash
Simply Create Too http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/ .............More Than Two Layers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, it's lovely to have you joining us at Crafty Ann's, but our challenge this time is "Let's Think Hot" not Anything Goes. Thank you for the opportunity to see your lovely work though.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this blog and it really wonderful.Thanx to share with us fabulous idea to gift a card for mom.This type of cards are for mom than mom really happy.

    gifts for men

    ReplyDelete