Monday, January 16, 2012

Family is a Gift

Hello there! Here we are, the starting of another week. The weekend just flew by. I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend ( most of us did ). I realize that not everyone had a three day weekend.

I spent my day today scouting and blog hopping trying to find some inspiration for a new handmade card or photo lay out. I came across a sketch that I really liked. This handmade card that I have posted today is from the sketch of Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I hope I'll be able to submit it to some other challenges as well. We will see..................I hope you all will take the time to do some blog hopping. There really are a lot of talented people out there that work hard to inspire those of us that need that extra boost.

With this card, I did step outside of my box a little bit. I'm trying to get better at not being so boxed in. Meaning I'm adding a few more things than I would normally do. I even worked with a couple of colors that I don't usually use. This is definitely a work in progress.

I hope this blog will help you as it has helped me, with experimenting with colors and shapes. You all inspire me, and in turn I hope I'm able to be an inspiration to you. Thank you so much for stopping by. Please come back soon. Hugs Brenda

4 comments:

  1. You show card in this blog.It look really great.In this cards layouts,Colors combinations are really great.Thanx to share with us this beautiful blog.

    gift ideas for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that wonderful comment you left on my blog about my card and about my "About me" statement. It took me a long time to realize that it's not about me or what others think of my work. It's not about what design team I'm on or whether or not I get published. Everything I am or ever hope to be is from God and He deserves the credit for my creativity because, He gave me the talent. Without Him I am nothing.
    I love the card that you have shared in this post. Most especially the sentiment. Have a blessed weekend.
    Jenn from Paper Expressions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Love the happy colours and bloom. Great take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete