Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fun ! Fun !Fun !.......................

 Happy Happy Thursday  everyone!  I hope you are having as much fun as I am? I had so much fun Tuesday night and yesterday, that I just had to share. I went over to my friends house ( Colette Taylor )on Tuesday night in Hilton Head Island  S.C., We had the best time! She shared with us some of the new products that are available now with Stampin Up. The cards that I am posting today, are Colette's creations and I just love'em! The colors and products she used went so well together.

I really like the Stampin Up products because everything looks so bright and refreshing. Their paper, stamp pads, and embellishments all coordinate together. There is no second guessing. I also like the fact that they have started offering unmounted stamps, for those of us who may not have the room for the wood mounted stamps.                                                                                                                                           

Yesterday I went shopping for a couple of new punches. I've been playing and not taking the time to post. Sorry about that! I'm working on a couple of things that I'll be sharing a little later in the week. So just hold your horses. LOL...................I just want to thank Colette for having me come and play and create with her. I also got to see more friends that I haven't seen in about seven years or so. It was a fun night!                                                   
Well, as always I am truly blessed to be able to play and share with everyone that pops in. Thank you to all who have become a follower and also to those who maybe thinking about becoming a follower. LOL I do love it when you visit me. Come back to see me often . Hugs Brenda                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These cards are all great. I wish I had some crafty friends near me so we could share.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete