Thursday, January 5, 2012

Where's my Desk?

Happy Thursday everyone. I hope your day is going good? As for mine, it's going great! What I mean by that is, I have really accomplished a lot since the new year has started. Everyday I have had a goal to reach and it seams to be working for me. So as long as it's working for me, I'm going to continue this strategy.

I do want to share with you what I've been working on for the past two days. I pulled out all of my punches, buttons, gems, ribbon and my cricut cutting machine. I've been punching, cutting and gluing like crazy, replenishing my embellishments so I don't have to stop and make an embellishment to put on a project. Having my embellishments made up before hand works better for me, because I can just keep going when I have an idea.

Just thought I would share what a mess my desk looks like when I'm doing this. All of you crafters out there know what I'm talking about. My daughter ( Jess ) gets onto me all the time because my desk is a mess. I tell her, I work better in chaos. LOL!

  Look at all those beautiful colors! Don't you just love it! I love buttons! I have a button fetish..................Well at least I'm admitting it! I remember having a love for these little things ever since I was a little girl. Who would have thought, that when I grew up that I would be a button collector? LOL!!!!

The baby carriages, baby bottles and pacifiers are cut out with the Cricut
cutting machine. These are just adorable. I made
baby boy and girl colors. You never know which color you might need?

Well, I just wanted to share with you what I've been up to. I sure appreciate my followers and even the ones that just drop in to see what's going on. I do love it when you visit me. Just as soon as I get more followers, I'll be able to offer incentives and challenges of my on. I'm looking forward to that day. Thanks to all of you I am living my passion. Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment.                                         Hugs Brenda                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                                

1 comment:

  1. I love buttons too. Of course, I love all my embellishments. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete