Monday, January 23, 2012

Many thanks again

Is it Monday already? Where does the time go? I tell my daughters all the time, the older I get the more time flies.

I had a nice relaxing weekend. I hope you did too! I'm really looking forward to the up coming weekend. My youngest daughter and son-in-law from North Carolina are coming in for a couple of days. I have a lot of things to get done before they get here.

The card that I'm posting today is another simple card, but a pretty one. I know you probably are tired of me saying simple card. I'm sorry, but I don't do a lot of elegant, elaborate, or too complicated. I like to see instant gratification. That's why I try and do some challenges of color or sketches. I want to get out of my box!!!!!!!! LOL!

Thank you for stopping by today.

To the left is a quote that I saw on facebook. Thought you might get a kick out of it.This is how I feel some times. There is always new toys coming out, and I have to learn this stuff in order to keep up! LOL!

I do enjoy working on my blog. I enjoy you visiting me, and I also love the fact that working can be fun! Please visit again soon! Hugs Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment