Friday, November 4, 2011

Bundles of Warm Wishes!

Hello my blogger friends! It is very windy outside and it kinda got me in the mood to do holiday cards. I didn't really want to get into the traditional Christmas colors, so this is what I came up with. Thank goodness for challenges because I need to get out of my little box.

The next three or four cards are not in my color pallet for Christmas. That's good! It's stretching me and that's what this blog is all about.

Maybe in some small way I'm helping some of you also? That's what crafting is all about, sharing with each other.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love that pop-pom! Thank you for you joining the Pile It On challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little girl put a smile on my face, the image is very cute and cheerful.
    thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked the Color Throwdown! I agree - these make perfect Christmas colors!!!

    Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Funky. Such a sweet image and a great use of the challenge colours.
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - fab image and design! Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Create this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete