Thursday, November 10, 2011

Warm and Wonderful.........

Good afternoon my fellow blogger and crafter friends! Are you having as much fun as I am? If you are, let me know. I would love to here from you and  for you to share ideas, scrapbook layouts, cards, or anything you have created. I also welcome tid bits of how I may be able to better my blog. I  welcome followers.

Now, on with what I've been working on. This is a challenge for a couple of blogs I have been back and for with. If you will go to the Pile it on blog you will see challenges for every day of the week. Check it out!

Challenges I entered this card:

Stamptacular Sunday Sketch challenge
Cupcake Craft Challenge
www.cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com
Paper Take Weekly
Party Time Tuesday
There She goes
Top Tip Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. Just love how you did this card and how the colours of that bow fits the paper perfectly. Like the look of this christmas card and want to thank you for sharing at Stamptacular sunday challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays!! I hope to see you again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card- love all of those layers! Jen, GD at Top Tip Tuesday

    ReplyDelete