Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here we are, a beautiful day in Columbus North Carolina. Gabby my youngest daughter, invited us up for Thanksgiving, so here we are enjoying the visit with her and our new son-in-law. Of course I should have known there was a motive behind it. Lol! Gabby wanted me to show her how to make everything for the big Thanksgiving meal. So, guess who did most of the cooking? Yep! You've got it! Yours truly.................She did fix a mean baked  mac & cheese, which was delicious. Sharon her mother-in-law, made a green bean casserole and a sweet potato casserole that were to die for. I almost did! It was so good! Lol.............   We have just finished preparing the meal and about to sit down to eat, but first I must give thanks for all the blessings God has bestowed upon my family and I. I am so thankful for my family and dear friends for always being there with their support and love.

I also want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all my blogger friends and followers for stopping by time after time just to see if I have something to inspire you. It means a lot to me when you leave all of those nice comments.

One more thing before I go. I will be back on Monday with more things to share, so in the meantime, go shopping and pick up lots of those cool deals that Michael's and A.C. Moore are offering! But most of all, stay safe and be Thankful!!!!!!!            Luv to all, Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment