Monday, November 7, 2011

Merry and Bright!

Monday! Monday! Can you believe it's Monday already? Where did the weekend go? I'm starting to panic! Thanksgiving is right here, and Christmas is around the corner. I still have so much to do and no time to do it!
          I did take the time and make this handmade Christmas card. I like the way this card came together. I entered this handmade card in a few challenges. I'm really having fun with these challenges. The challenges that I entered this card in are:

Paper Pretties sketch challenge
Cards for Men " It's Nearly Christmas "
Lexi"s Creations " anything with a charm "
Cupcake Craft challenge " anything "
www.cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com

Thank you all for visiting........Come back soon and check it out! Remember.........Keep those hands crafting!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Brenda, this is a really lovely card. The image is super and is perfect with these traditional Christmas colours.

    I think you may have got mixed up with challenges as this week at Cupcake, it's Textalicious, so I'm afraid you won't be eligible for any prizes. But hopefully we will see you again another time. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete