Thursday, November 17, 2011

Many Thanks

It's Thursday, and another weekend is upon us. Can you believe it? The days are just flying by.

I have a lot going on this weekend. My mom is coming for the day tomorrow, I'm going to visit with a friend Friday night and we are going to the Christmas Made in the South convention in Savannah Georgia Saturday morning, and Sunday morning my husband and I are going to my youngest daughter's house  in Ashville North Carolina for Thanksgiving. Wow! That's a lot of going. Pray that we have safe travels.

Now, on to this card. I changed up a little bit. I didn't do a Christmas card this time. I needed a break, just for a couple of hours.
I made this handmade card mainly for a couple of challenges. Lexi's Creations and Colour Create are for starters, but I will be adding it into several challenges for sure.

Thank you for stopping by and thanks for all of the comments. As always keep those creative juices flowing and your hand busy.