Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winter Wonder

Hello everybody! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...........I have been having so much fun! Jessica, my daughter and I have been working on some challenges to upload onto our blogs..................................This handmade card is one of my most favorite cards yet! I hope you like it too? I entered this handmade card into  these challenges...............................
365 Cards " using R items " I used Ribbon, Red, and Rhinestones                                                              
All sorts challenge blog " colors Black, White, and one other color  my other color was Lime                     
Crazy 4 Challenges  " any card or project "                                                                                               
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge " Spots & Stripes "  Card or Layout                                                    
Sketch Saturday                                                                                                                                     
Andrea's Stampin Moments........Simply Saturday with Andrea " color challenge Lime, Black, and White